Transportation Company – Corpus Christi, Texas
– Local City Drivers able to operate a Belly Dump Truck between company terminals and facilities or work sites within the South Texas geographic service area.
Position – Contract Labor.
– Pre-inspect truck, load with materials and verify load for accuracy
– Set up job perimeters, inspect site to ensure a safe environment to unload
– Unload truck at site
– Guide helpers to ensure sage loading and unloading
– Communicate regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job sites
– Communicate potential on-site hazards to manager on duty
– Keep log books up-to-date at all times
– Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– CDL drivers license and in good standing
– Must have Belly Dump Truck Experience
– Comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) Rules and Regulations
– Hazmat NOT required for this position
– Primarily in South Texas. (Currently location is Three Rivers to Pleasanton, TX)
– 27% of truck load each day.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rolando R. Rios at 361-219-1192