The Operations Manager ensure the company performance goals are accomplished, the sufficient staff is maintained, employees are trained appropriately, and correct procedures are followed to achieve all tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
– To reach budget objectives of both cost and revenue, Administer department personnel by recruiting, hiring, training of both new/current employees, evaluating, promoting, and terminating employees under his/her supervision while ensuring that all decisions regarding personnel issues are consistent with the equal opportunity statutes and based on the Personnel Policies and Procedures manual.
– Analyze group performance and issue interim and short term forecasts
– Analyze ongoing financial results and maintain revenue and cost accrual basis
– Maintain and promote a safe work environment.
– Create a postive, motivated working environment for the employees.
– The monitor and manage of the performance the operations and help optimize the operations, quality and structure are shared responsibilities between Operation Managers and Managing Director.
– Conduct periodic review/develop of new operational procedures, documents, training material and templates to drive continuous improvements.
– Review claims and appeals and provide Managing Director with sufficient information and recommendation to enable the appropriate decision on all claims and appeals.
– Technical degree preferably with a minimum of 4-5 years of successful management experience
– Fluent in written and verbal English
– Computer Skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Business awareness and strategic thinking
– Computer literate
– Professional demeanor
– Effective communicator
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Ability to work under time constraints
– Analytical Skills
– Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
– Goal Oriented
– Availability, flexibility and responsiveness
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Please submit your resume at email@example.com
|Recruiter:||R3 Integrated Staffing Solutions|
|Functional Area:||Not Mentioned|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|